FOX Bet’s launch in the US was one of the biggest moves the sportsbook industry had seen so far. The FOX Bet Sportsbook in Michigan gives customers within state borders the chance to wager real money on their favorite games — adding a new, fun element to watching sporting events.
The Michigan sportsbook is currently offering new customers a risk-free bet up to $500 just for signing up and placing their first wager. This gives you a great opportunity to really get a feel for the site and everything it has to offer.
FOX Bet Sportsbook bonus offer in Michigan
FOX Bet likes to reward its new customers for placing their first bet. By following the steps provided here:
- Go to promotions tab/page
- Click on the FIRST BET ON US RISK FREE promotion
- Click View Challenges
- Hit Opt-In button within 7 days of registration
- Place first bet within 7 days of registration
Players will earn a risk free bet up to $500. This means that if your bet doesn’t win, that’s okay because you will be reimbursed with a free bet, up to $500 so you can try again! The money will be deposited into your account once you’ve placed your first bet and is valid for one month after account verification. You can use the bonus cash only within the sportsbook, and you must play it through 100% at minimum odds of -200 to withdraw it.
FOX Bet Sportsbook bonus code 2022
|Online Sportsbook||FOX Bet Sportsbook|
|FOX Bet Bonus Code||None - Use Links|
|Last Updated||August 2022|
Promotions at FOX Bet Sportsbook
FOX BetBet provides its players with plenty of weekly offers for the chance to win even bigger payouts on their favorite events. Every weekend, the Michigan sportsbook hosts a Saturday Super Boost — a boosted payout on a chosen game. Of course, FOX Bet also offers a number of other bet boosts on the regular.
Customers can also get involved with the Parlay Club. All you need to do is bet a minimum of $50 on parlays between Monday and Friday to receive a $10 free bet. FOX Bet also hosts a range of weekday promos, which often leverage its bench of TV personalities:
- Monday: Cris Carter’s Call – Former Philadelphia Eagles player Carter gives customers his favorite MNF boost.
- Tuesday: Rachel Bonnetta’s Double Up Bet Boost – FOX Sports’ Rachel Bonnetta doubles the odds on a preferred selection.
- Wednesday: The Wright Bet Boost – Sports TV personality Nick Wright offers up his parlay with increased odds for a potentially big win.
- Thursday: Custom Sal’s Money Back Special – Cousin Sal creates his own bet every Thursday, which FOX Bet then offers custom odds on. If Sal loses, you’ll receive a $25 free bet.
- Friday: Lock It In Bet Boost – The Lock It In team offers a parlay of the day to see customers through to the weekend.
FOX Bet also features a number of other regular offers that might spark your fancy, including:
- Charissa Thompson’s Custom Bet Boost: Charissa Thompson releases a custom bet every Sunday — you can speculate on her pick to enjoy better odds.
- Colin Cowherd promos: Colin Cowherd, one of the biggest sports broadcasters in the US, is the face of two great FOX Bet offers. The first, Marquee Super 3, is made up of three college football teams Cowherd selects weekly. If you back the teams and all three win, you’ll receive an odds boost. The second is Blazin’ Super Boost, which follows a similar line. Cowherd will pick five NFL teams, and if all five win, bettors will double their money.
How to create FOX Bet account in Michigan
Signing up for FOX Bet is quick and easy, providing you’re within Michigan state borders. To create an account, you’ll need to provide some personal information for verification. Follow our steps to make sure you receive both of the sportsbook’s starting offers.
- Click through to the FOX Bet MI site using our exclusive links.
- Click the yellow “Get Started” button.
- A quick startup program will be downloaded onto your device — allow the software to verify your location.
- Input your details as prompted — this will include your name, date of birth, address, email, phone number and SSN.
- Confirm your account via email, then sign back in and make a deposit to start betting.
FOX Bet loyalty program
FOX Bet rewards its most loyal players through its Stars Rewards program. You may have heard of it before, as it is linked in with PokerStars’ casino and online poker offerings. Through the program, you’ll earn reward points based on the number of bets you place with FOX Bet. Once you hit a specific target, you’ll be rewarded with a treasure chest, which can hold StarsCoins, free bets, free cash and other rewards.
After opening the chest, you’ll advance onto the next rewards tier — this will hold bigger and better rewards than the previous. If you don’t make the target to open the chest within 28 days, however, you’ll be knocked back down to the level below.
Rewards at the sportsbook site are relatively lower than what you’d expect from an online casino site, but some rewards are better than none. To check your status, simply look for your progress bar near your profile icon.
FOX Bet Sportsbook app
FOX Bet’s app performs well across both Apple and Android devices. The sports menu at the top of the page reveals every link you need to successfully navigate the app and place bets. To place a bet with FOX Bet Sportsbook Michigan, simply select your chosen odds. This bet will then be added to your bet slip, which stays out of the way until you’re ready to input your stake and lock in the bet.
You can also make deposits and withdrawals, claim promotions, and live stream sports straight from the FOX Bet app. You can find all of these features and more along the bottom of the screen, which has a navigation bar for betting options.
We particularly like FOX Bet’s review feature, which allows you to see your performance over time. This means players can not only change their strategy based on performance but also detect any possible problem gambling habits.
Another great feature of the FOX Sports betting app is its cash-out tips. This means you can end an active bet earlier than usual if you think it’s about to go sour, and take a smaller cash offer instead.
How to download the FOX Bet Android app
FOX Bet has a great mobile app that will allow you to easily bet on the go, providing you stay within state borders. Here’s how to download the FOX Bet Sportsbook mobile app on your Android smartphone or tablet.
1) Visit this review using your smartphone or tablet.
2) Click on our exclusive link to be redirected to the FOX Bet site. This will make sure you qualify for both welcome offers.
3) Scroll to find the app links, and click on the “Get our Android App” button.
4) Follow the onscreen prompts to install the app. You may need to go into your device settings and allow installs from “unknown sources.”
5) You may receive a security prompt as the app is not on the Google Play store. You can close this — the app is safe to use.
6) If you have a FOX Bet account, log in. If not, register.
How to download the FOX Bet iPhone/iPad app
Downloading the FOX Bet app onto your iPhone or iPad couldn’t be any easier. Follow our steps to make sure you receive both welcome offers upon registration.
1) Visit this page using your Apple device.
2) Click on one of our exclusive links to head through to the FOX Bet site.
3) Scroll to find the download links, and click “Download on the App Store.”
4) You will then be redirected — simply download and install from the App Store
5) If you have a FOX Bet account, log in. If not, register.
FOX Bet online sportsbook features
The FOX Bet MI site is easy to navigate — you’ll be able to find all betting markets, promos and live sports streaming at the click of a button. New customers will be met with the very best promos, free bets and free-to-play games to get started.
The bet slip and bet placement section appear off to the side of the screen and are super easy to follow. There, you’ll be able to keep track of any active bets as well as take a look over your betting history.
Updates from live games and FOX sports betting odds are constantly updated on the site to allow customers to make the very best bets.
Hosting thousands of betting lines comes with some level of responsibility, and FOX Bet rises to the challenge. No matter how many games are on or how much odds are changing, the site remains stable and is highly unlikely to crash. The company’s years of experience and partnership with The Stars Group definitely offers a helping hand with that.
The polished betting interface displays all the betting markets and lines on offer in an easy-to-read fashion, making sports betting even simpler.
There’s no need to download anything to make wagers on FOX Bet; you can find everything you need on the desktop site.
Available sports at FOX Bet
FOX Bet Sportsbook has a good number of sports markets on offer, across a number of popular leagues. With such a large range of popular sports to choose from, you’re almost sure to find something to sink your teeth into:
- Basketball: NBA and NCAAB
- Football: NFL and NCAAF
- Baseball: MLB and KBO
- Mixed martial arts: UFC
- Motorsports: NASCAR
- Soccer: MLS, UCL and English Premier League
FOX Bet sports betting options
FOX Bet definitely doesn’t fall short when it comes to betting options. Simply wager at least 10 cents on single or multiple outcomes to choose from among the following sports bet types:
- Live betting: Make educated bets while the game is in play.
- Parlays: Make two-bet, three-bet and even four-bet parlays with FOX Bet for the chance to win big.
- Moneylines: Go simple with your bets and choose just one team to win.
- Point spreads: Choose a team to win or lose by a specific number of points to keep sports betting interesting.
- Props: Wager on an outcome for an individual player or team usually unrelated to the final score.
- Totals: A single wager on whether the total score of a game will be under or over what the oddsmaker predicts.
FOX Bet also allows players to add extra bets while the sport is in play. You can bet on props and point totals while the events are live for a little added fun. All the same fundamentals apply, but all odds, lines and spreads are updated on the FOX Bet site in response to the live game.
FOX Bet also offers future bets for those wishing to take a longer view of their favorite sports. This includes bets on which team will win a particular division, and which players will receive end-of-year honors. Odds are updated as the season plays out.
Banking at FOX Bet
FOX Bet in Michigan has a pretty good selection of banking methods for customers to choose from. You can deposit and withdraw money from the site in the confidence that it will be transferred safely, as the sportsbook takes advantage of both SSL encryption and geolocation software.
All payment options are also regulated by a financial conduct agency, and customer funds are held in segregated accounts. Here’s how you can make a deposit or withdrawal at FOX Bet:
- Bank transfer — Use online banking to safely transfer funds.
- PayPal — Connect your FOX Bet account up to your PayPal for instant transactions.
- Visa/Mastercard — Use your card to fund your account.
- E-check — Connect your bank account for fast transactions.
- PayNearMe — Visit your local 7-Eleven or CVS to fund your account.
FOX Bet customer service
FOX Bet offers a number of ways to get in touch with its customer support team. First, make sure to check the site’s FAQ. You might find your answer there without even having to contact the team, thanks to its well laid out and easy-to-navigate sections.
If the FAQ doesn’t have the answer you’re looking for, the site offers a live chat feature. You can get in touch with an agent within seconds, any time of the day.
If you’re looking for help but are happy to wait, you might find FOX Bet’s contact support form to be of use. The web form allows the user to write a message, which the team will reply to via email. As with the FAQ, you can choose a subcategory to make sure your question goes to someone who’ll actually know the answer.
If you’d like to speak with someone over the phone, you can request a callback from the customer support team. FOX Bet’s support team members are super helpful and friendly. While some responses may take longer than others, they certainly seem to be on the ball with helping players out.
Is FOX Bet legal in Michigan?
FOX Bet pulls out all the stops to make sure its sportsbook is as safe as possible. It encrypts all banking transactions with SSL technology, and its site makes use of a secure firewall. All payment options are regulated by a financial conduct agency, and customer funds are held in segregated accounts. It uses geolocation software to make sure each player is within state borders at the time of betting. FOX Sports is a trusted corporation across the world, so you should have absolutely no issues with its security measures. FOX Bet is completely legal in Michigan and has gone through all the necessary applications to receive its license.
Who owns FOX Bet and where is it located?
FOX partnered up with The Stars Group and launched BetStars in the US in September 2018. Since then, the sportsbook has been rebranded to take the name FOX Bet. FOX paid a huge $236 million for a 4.99% stake in The Stars Group, with a current deal that could last up to 25 years.
The site first launched in New Jersey, then moved into Pennsylvania in 2019. A Colorado product came in 2020 and now, Michigan.
FOX Sports provides an exclusive license to The Stars Group as part of the deal, allowing it to use FOX trademarks on its sites. TSG holds up its end of the deal by providing FOX with second-to-none software, a brand license, and affiliate fees.